These nine projects have been shortlisted for the “Citizen’s Award” by a panel of National Contact Points.
The winning project was rewarded during the LIFE Awards ceremony on 16 May 2019, as part of the EU Green Week 2019, Europe’s biggest environmental event.
- The aim of the present voting campaign is to allow the public to choose the winner of the ‘Citizen’s Prize’ category within the LIFE Awards 2019.
- The contest is organised by the European Commission.
- The voting takes place only through the platform www.lifeawards.eu.
- Participation in the vote is free of charge.
- Voting period runs from 8 April to 16 May.
- A person can only vote once using a valid email address.
- Every vote should be validated by clicking the link in the confirmation email. If you don’t receive a confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If you do not receive a mail, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Votes sent from disposable e-mail addresses will be rejected. The organiser reserves the right to cancel votes they believe to be fraudulent.
- Personal data (e-mail addresses) are only used to confirm the vote and will not be used for other purposes or disclosed to third parties. To learn more, read the Legal Notice.
- The number of votes will be displayed publicly on the contest website throughout the campaign.
- The winner will be announced live during the LIFE Awards 2019 ceremony in Brussels on May 16. Registration to the event is open and free of charge. The winner will be announced on the LIFE Programme website afterwards.
- By taking part in the vote, participants fully accept the content of these voting rules.